Asos - Review

Asos...I've only ordered twice from them.

And let me just say, both orders were day and night!

Fisrt time, went great! My order came in fast, everything look great.

Second time, well...

Asos doesn't offer a tracking number, so you cannot track your package, making yourself paranoid after a week that order might have been lost. 
It finally came in. 

One of the item, the item i was most exited about (a camo print, with gold chain shirt!), wasn't as great as i believed it would be. Even tho the description did mention "crop", the picture shown on the website, let it seam that the shirt would be "not so crop". 

I did not return it, I do get compliments on it, but I don,t reach for it in the monring either.

In general; Asos is great, because they are offering styles that are trendy but that you would'nt find easily in stores. There prices are competitive.

The down size...no tracking number! A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!

Comments

Popular Posts