Sephora - Review

To finish this serie; my favorite: SEPHORA!

No big secret here. I'm always browsing the website and the stores.
When the staff knows your face, your name....and your phone number, well you get it: i am obsess. (not sure why, but whatevs) And yes, i'm a VIB Rouge, it happened while visiting friends in San Francisco. And yes, where ever I travel, I have to check there Sephora.

Enough of my addiction, let's review.

They revamp the website in the past months, making looking straight to the brands easier.
They offer, multiples pictures of most products. And I would say it's true to real life but...(try to google actual swatches)

There description is well written (in depth) allowing the customer to have a great idea of the products.
Sephora allow (and send reminders) to review the product you purchase. Good, bad, it's there to be read. So please do.

Shipping wise,over 75$ (cdn) is free, but (yes) you might pay extra customs fee.
If your VIB Rouge, Sephora pays that extra fee. (DUH! with the amount, previously spent.)
The delivery takes a week top!

Hope this help. Now, go ahead and make some online style lists (Ha!)

Comments

Popular Posts