Zara - Review

I've in the past 2 years, rediscovered Zara, which as sadden my wallet a lot,lol!

Over the summer, Zara (Canada) now offer shipping! And lets just say that's how I really enjoy Zara, he's thru my laptop screen.
No more line in the dressing room, no more line at the cashier. No more digging into the messy piles.

NO MORE.

All I do now, is just browse whenever, (cause when i go to the store, is 1st hours on Sundays,sorry churchgoers, I ain't part of y'all.)
My tricks, it's to pay attention of the content of the garments I already have purchase in the past. (I do that with every brand)

Shipping is free over 50$ (cdn), free store pick-up, otherwise shipping is cheap (under 10$ express)
Side note: Don't do the store delivery route, I've tried it and was disappointed. It takes as long (even more, in my case) to get your goods. So just deliver it to your home.

Returns: I just show up to the store, its quick and easy.

In general, I love it. You can also pay with Paypal. What can a girl ask for more?

Comments

Popular Posts