Shopper Confession

Shopper confession really is "products I regret buying"!

How does a product fall to this category?

Well, because:
A) no used out of it, once or ever.
B) bought on a whim, over hyped, overpriced.
And finally
C) just didn't do anything for me

For our 1st shopper confession:


After seeing Nicole Guerrero (Youtube beauty guru) purchassing this product, I went and get it. I believe it was just released. 

Stila says you can used this product 3 way, to prep, to set or to matify.

Tried it.

Prep, ummm,no. Was oily after understand an hour. Makeup transferred easily.

Set, ummm, no again. It just felt like I was pilling more product on my face. And end up using a spray on top of it.

Matify, 3rd time the charm, yes! It was the best used I got out of it, but 39$ is a lot for it! 
Blotting paper is cheaper, and cleaner.

Also, the packaging S-U-C-K!
Good luck opening it, keeping it clean (it attrac dust, hair ect ect. That poor mirror, always smudge with product, and the sponge applicator...just no!

Final verdict: when i 1st prchased it, I stored it in my drawer and forgot about it. If I wouldn't have know or look into it, I would have return this. Classic case of point A,B,C.

Comments

Popular Posts