Haul - Long wknd in MSP


It was a long week-end here in quebec. I skip on the festivity for the saint-jean baptist and headed to Minneapolis to visit family. Longue fin de semaine au Quebec pour la st-jean, j'en profite donc pour aller visiter de la famille a Minneapolis.


And we went shopping:)
& assurement nous somme aller magasiner !!!

Costco/ whole food/ trader joe
Skinny cow, a box of 4 bar is retail for 5$.
Got this big box for 10,69$
Chocolate bacon, it's actually for a friend and I.


This cookie butter got took at the custom. They consider it a "liquid"... I was traveling with only a carry-on so, didn't get the chance to take it home and taste it. Boooo! 

I did try out this different products, wish they sold most of then here. I would definitely add them to my everyday diet.

Almond milk, roasted coconut flavor. I'm a real sucka for packaging. It was quitetasteful  without beeing overpowering.


Coco Cafe
I watch YouTube way more than tv. And I'm on Instagram way more than...noting!
So when Ricky and Sam beauty crush both rave this product I had to try it, I mean I just love coconut water in the first place.
Je passe beaucoup plus de temps a regarder des videos sur Youtube que la tele. Quand Ricky & Sam (Beautycrush) on parler de ce produit je me devais d'y gouter. Il faut dire que j'adore l'eau de coco.



It awesome. The flavor just blend perfectly. I did try the Zico too but...Coco cafe those it better.
(Zico chocolate is my crack by the way)
C'etait vraiment bon. Les saveurs se marient parfaitment. J'ai essayer dans le passer celui de la marque Zico, mais c'est pas la meme chose. (Le zico au chocolat par exemple, c'est ma drogue!)

Sweet potato and beet chip. OMG, so delicious!
Chip de patate douce & betteraves, a essayer.


I really enjoy whole food. If we ever get one in montreal, I probably do most of my grocery there. There selection is quite amazing. And you get to sample food and get fresh meal to go.
J'ai vraiment apprecier mettre les pieds au Whole food. Si un jour ils y ouvre un a montreal, c'est clair que mon epicerie y sera faite. Leure selection est variee. Il y a pleins de degustations en plus.


Mall of America, 



Sephora; I was disapointed. i went to get some illasmasqua product, as in checking the whole line, not just the nail polish. Didn't get anything:(
 J'etais decue. Je voulais vraiment des produits Illasmasqua. Mais il n'y en avit pas :(

Sigma beauty;
I wanted to purchase from them, but I wasn't to comfortable to do an  online purchase since I've never test it out. I know people rave about them, but I trying out before purchase is always better.
Je voulais me procurer des pinceaux depuis longtemps de cette marque, mais c'est dure parfois de savoir la qualite ou quoi acheter en ligne.

They're only boutique and it's there!
Il n'y a qu'un seul magasin et c'est la!

The promotion that week-end was 20% off every brushes if you get more than 6. I built a set for myself. And got free gift! 
Cette fin de semaine la, la promotion etait -20% sur tous les pinceaux si vous en achetiez 6. Je me suis donc creer un petit kit, et j'ai recu un pinceau en plus comme cadeau.


Yandee candle;
I enter just out of curiosity. The car refresher, is for my friend. And it smell like bacon. They do have it in full size candle, but you seriously gotta live bacon to commit to it!
Je n'y suis entrer que par curiosite. Le sens bon pour l'auto; pour une amie.


BBW;
Okay, they're selection was the same. I was out, so I stock up.
Rien de bien different q'ici.



Urban outfitters,
I just don't shop there. And they website is block in quebec so I'm not up to date on the selection they carry.
Got my white converse, finally.
A bunny ring - kawaii!
A flask.
Je ne magasine tout simplement pas la. Avec leur site internet bloquer au quebec, j'ai plus ou moins idee aucune idee de leur marchandise.



A little treat from Godiva:)
Des fraises enrobees de chocolat Godiva, yummm!


Target will open they're store by fall in quebec, but I was really curious to see the Sonia kasuck. Ciaobellaxo always mention it.

I got this brow brush, mine is broken, good thing.
Starbucks tea/ single. 



Ulta.
All beautyguru talk about it, I had to go.
Again I got product that had been review by youtubers.
Nyx butter gloss, khroma, and finally got my hand on real technic brushes (yeaaa, I did that, after getting a set from sigma...I'm bad, I'm real bad!)




Overall, I was more exited over the food than the clothes. Most clothes/beauty we have here, or can be ship. 

Next time, I traveling with an empty luggage tho:)


Comments

Popular Posts