Online Shopping Review Series

If you haven't figure it out yet, this blog is about shopping!
This blog serie is perfect for it.
We more and more shop online, because it easy. Just a few clicks away.

In the following weeks I'll be sharing some of my favorites sites.

What makes a good online shopping experience?

To me:
1. The websites visuals. In general, how it's categories. How the items are shown. Multiples pictures and angles. Can I do a search?

2. The items description. The fabric content.(If you have a good idea of what's in your wardrobe, knowing the fabric content help giving an idea of how the garment will feel, or look) Quick history on the brand.( Simetimes if a brand as sisters brand, their fit might be similar...)

3.The size charts. So important, expitially when you dealing with forgeain brands. I like to have the sizing both in centimeters and in inch. Comparing European dozes to North Americans ones.

4. My deal breaker, the shipping! Does it ship where I'm located? (Canada) How much is it? ( Free-20$ depending of the items) Is there customs fees? Who is the carrier? (I highly dislike DHL, there's always extra fees, that need to be paid upon delivery, exact amount of cash. ANNOYING)

I'm waiting for some packages to get to me, and I'll be finalizing my up coming reviews. 



What's makes a good shopping website?

Comments

Popular Posts